Human Touch® Perfect Chair® PC-610 Omni-Motion Classic
• Independent Leg and Back Adjustability. A revolution in zero-gravity seating, the omni-motion classic gives you dual-motor power to independently position the recline angle and leg elevation.
• 5-Way Controller. The intuitive 5-way omni-control on our most adjustable Perfect Chair offers infinite comfort positions with a simple press and hold for zero-gravity.
• Extended Armrests. The wide and long armrests give constant support even as the chair reclines into zero-gravity.
• Full-Support Head Pillow. The comfort pillow cradles the head and neck while providing ergonomic support.
• Adjustable Lumbar Support. The adjustable lumbar system is equipped with a release valve, allowing you to customize your seating comfort.
• Customize Your Chair. Choose from premium and top-grain leathers, and solid wood-based finishes. Additional upgrades of Memory Foam PLUS and Jade Heat offer enhanced comfort and health benefits.
• Battery Safety Feature. Back-up battery will restore the chair back to the upright position in case of a power outage.
Our hand-carved and hand-finished solid wood base is made from the Hevea Brasiliensis (Para wood from the rubber tree), which yields one of the strongest woods on earth. Unlike other woods that are cut down for the sole purpose of producing furniture, Parawood is used only after it completes its 25-year rubber-producing cycle. With this sustainable construction, both you and mother nature can rest comfortably.
Retail price starts at: $2,999
Available in three wood base color options as well as a variety of leather upholstery options and colors.
For over 40 years, Human Touch has constructed the wellness landscape, building a rich portfolio of high-performance massage chairs, ergonomic zero gravity recliners, and targeted massage products that rejuvenate the mind and body – no matter where the day may take you.
Taking a unique approach to design, Human Touch utilizes the top engineering minds, medical practitioners, world-class athletes, and award-winning design teams to carefully craft groundbreaking products that not only alleviate pain and decrease stress on a daily basis, but also offer an aesthetic appeal that captivates the eye and enhances any space.